- web-shop fantasticky.com (further fanatsticky.com) is a part of "Intave" SIA
- your personal data controller is "Intave" SIA, Rīga, Reg. Nr. LV40103414318, Finiera iela 19 – 32, LV-1016, e-mail: email@example.com
- the designated data protection officer can be contacted through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that fantasticky.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data State Inspectorate, www.dvi.gov.lv, email: email@example.com
What data do we collect?
fantasticky.com collects the following data:
- your e-mail
- your name and surname
- your shipping address and optionally your billing address
- your IP address
How will we use your data?
Your data is stored electronically at our site.
Fantasticky.com collects your data so that we can:
- get payments via third-party payment processors
- deliver goods via postal and courier services
- track potential fraudulent activity
- satisfy any and all legal and judicial requirements imposed by Latvian government and any other regulatory bodies applicable
fantasticky.com have optional newsletter subscription we use to send promotional materials.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter you can always unsubscribe at latter date.
If you are unable to unsubscribe contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- preserving user sign ups and browsing session information
- storing user preferences
fantasticky.com uses third party analytic services (such as Google Analytics) which places additional cookies used to:
- track user behavior helping us to identify problems with our site
- assess effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However this can break functionality of our website.
What are your data protection rights?
- the right to access – you have the right to request fantasticky.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- the right to rectification – you have the right to request that fantasticky.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request fantasticky.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- the right to erasure – you have the right to request that fantasticky.com erase your personal data as long as it does not interfere with our other legal obligations
- the right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that fantasticky.com restrict the processing of your personal data as long as it does not interfere with our other legal obligations
- the right to object to processing – you have the right to object to fantasticky.com processing of your personal data as long as it does not interfere with our other legal obligations
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com